Sterling CM maximizes over 40 years in leadership of pre-construction services by providing a formal approach to assisting our clients in developing the project scope, budget, and timelines prior to construction start. Each project is different, just as the needs of each client are different; thereby the services of pre-construction also varies and are tailored to meet your specific project requirements. It has been proven time and again that the greatest return of time and energy to construction dollar is the time spent in proper planning.
During pre-construction we develop;
* preliminary design documents
* cost models and budget variations
* detailed schedules as required for completion
* project execution
* materials and design options
* integrated client documentation and cost monitoring
Simply said, pre-construction is the concept of determining conflict in advance of construction.
Why Pre-Construction Services